Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Squaw Peak

I did a couple things for the first time a couple weekends ago.  I ate sushi for the first time (see previous post) and I went to Squaw Peak for the first time...and no, it's not what you think HA (Squaw Peak is a big make-out point).  My roommates, Jenn, and I went after ward prayer on Sunday and laid in the back of Jenn's truck, looking out over the beautiful valley.  It was so good to get away and think.  I think it's important for everyone to do that sometimes.  Find a get-away place away from your worries and just relax.  Stare up at the stars, look at the city, pray, write in your journal, take time for yourself!  
The view!

Love.
Besties :)
I love my roomies!
Okay, so we may have had a little too much fun ;)

1 comment:

  1. Fun!! These pictures remind me of some of the great times I had with college roommates. I'm so glad you can have these memories.

    ReplyDelete