Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kelly Clarkson!

On June 11 I attended my first real concert ever! Of course I've been to choir, orchestra, etc concerts, but never anything like this. It was really fun and I want to go to more. Kelly was amazing live! I used to love her so much when she was on American Idol. I have her first two CDs which I love, but I'm not very fond of the new stuff. It was still way fun though because she is a great performer. While I was in Vegas this past week, I also went to the Big & Rich concert out at the California/Nevada state line. That was fun too, just a different atmosphere. They sang "Lost in This Moment With You," which was a number one song a year ago and I remember singing it while I cruised down the street with my roommates!

You can't tell, but there was a double rainbow. They were both completely full too. So pretty!

You can see Kelly singing in the background!





These are her first and last songs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment