Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Needles and Tape

I love my chiropractor!  He is such an incredible person who has helped so many people emotionally and physically.  I went this morning with my mom and brother.  I definitely had a brand new experience...acupuncture!  I'd never done it before.  My chiropractor did it to help me with the lovely pain that I get on a monthly basis ;)  It was a cool experience.  Not the best feeling to be poked with lots of needles, but it wasn't too bad once they were in.

Here's a picture where you can see two needles on each hand/arm.  There were also ones poking into the inside of my wrist, but I didn't want to lift my arms up because I was trying to relax them.  I also had three needles in my stomach.



The next couple of pictures show something that I've had done a few times by my chiropractor.  I found out in high school that I have scoliosis.  If you ever look at me while standing up, you'll notice that my right shoulder is lower than my left, which means that my head tilts slightly to the left.  I do it in pictures too.  Okay, don't look at me weird now hahaha.  Anyway, my chiropractor tapes my back sometimes, pulling my right shoulder up and both of my shoulders back.  It helps me feel how my posture is supposed to be without compensating for my curved spine.  For some reason, it's making me exhausted today.  It works my muscles in ways that they aren't used to.

Only two more hours until I leave to my sister's for our fun card making night :)

1 comment:

  1. Ouchie wouchie. I don't know if I could do the whole acupuncture thing. Way to be brave.

    Thanks so much for coming over tonight. Fun times! And remember, simple :0)

    ReplyDelete