Thursday, January 22, 2009

Life.

I am finally going to post some pictures. I haven't taken any pictures for a long time, but these are just some recent ones that have fun memories :)


This picture is probably from September or October. I made a yummy dinner for my sister Julie and her husband Walt. They helped me set some decorations up in my new apartment. Thanks guys :)



These are my wonderful roommates. This was our first roommate picture ever taken and it was around our second month living together. Erica is on the left. She is from Georgia and was baptized November 15, 2008. She also attends UVU. Alex is next to her and she is from Heber City, Ut. She goes to Dallas Roberts Cosmetology School. Then there's me :). Johanna is next to me. She is from El Salvador and is currently attending UVU. I love my roommates so much. They mean the world to me.


Alex and I dressed up for the ward Halloween party. We had a cupcake decorating contest and we won! It was an exciting moment haha. I made the picture frames in the back of us. We finally put pictures in them a couple months ago.

This was at my first hockey game ever! Erica, Jenn, and I went to the Peaks Arena to go ice skating. We were upset when we found that it was closed, but then were excited to know that there was a hockey game going on. It was against BYU and UVU, so Erica and I were both representatives (Go Cougars! :) ).

I love choir. I have had the most wonderful opportunity to be involved in BYU Concert Choir this year. The music we sing is incredible and brings the Spirit so much. I'm so grateful for music in my life.



This was at beautiful Erica's baptism. You can tell it's after she got baptized because I had been bawling for an hour and a half. It truly was one of the highlights of my life and I am so proud of her. Alex and I sat in the front of the room...we figured we were pretty important being Erica's roommates and all ;)

That's all I've got for now. I need to take more pictures...with all of the time on my hands lol. I think I aced my first Anatomy quiz and the rest of school is going well. My dating revolution is still going somewhat. I'm resolving to have a great day!



3 comments:

  1. Heather...your blog is SO cute, and it's fun to see what you've been up to! We need to get together sometime when you're not busy!
    Love,
    Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures! I tried to make those napkins the other day like you did for that dinner with the cute folds. But I couldn't remember how. Dang! Hope you have a great day! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather I'm glad to see that you have a blog. You are such a cute girl! I miss you, hope everything is going well. I'll add you to my blog list so we can keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete