Thursday, May 7, 2009

One year older and wiser too.

I am no longer a teenager! Yesterday I turned 20 and I had a great day. I had school in the morning, then I met up with my mom and Bill for lunch at the Skyroom. My mom brought me pretty flowers and they smelled so yummy!
Me and my beautiful flowers :)
I got home and was so happy to see my room decorated cute. Erica wrote me such a sweet card.

Xanthe came over when I got home from work and we ate dinner together. I made poppyseed chicken and it was SO delicious. I was so happy she came over! I love her so much.

Alex woke up early to curl my hair because she does it really cute. I'm so grateful for her willingness to help me whenever I need help :) She also bought me "The Errand of Angels!" I am so excited because I tell my roommates at least once a week how I want to see it so bad. It is a sister missionary movie similar to "The Best Two Years." I'm going to watch it on Sunday after church. I'm sure it is going to make me even more anxious to go on my mission in a year :)

My dearest Erica! Whatever would I do without you?

Alex's boyfriend Jared bought me this pinata. It made me really happy :) I am always saying how Alex is never home, so he bought me this and wrote "Alex" on it! I got a good laugh out of it.

This is the delicious pudding/brownie cake Erica made me. The candles say "20." I was glad to have so many friends there to eat it.

I love my roommates!

Thank you to everyone for making my birthday so much fun. It seems weird that I have only been alive for 20 years, but when I say the word "twenty," I feel like I am so much older than nineteen. I am so grateful for my blessings in life and all of the wonderful people that have been in my life to influence me. I'm going to make this year the best yet :)

1 comment: