Friday, December 18, 2009

Time to re-dedicate :)

I'm done with finals!!!!!!!!  Wahoo :)  It feels so wonderful.  I am so grateful for the classes I was able to take over the semester and how much I learned from them.  Not a day goes by when I am not extremely grateful to be at such a wonderful university that has such a great spirit.  I'm so thankful for the strength Heavenly Father has given me the last couple of weeks to finish the semester.  I love Him.  That is precisely the reason that I am going to use this Christmas break to "re-dedicate" myself to Him.  I made a to-do list for the break (I can't ever get a break from those hahaha) and I am so excited to study the scriptures, the conference Ensign, finish Christmas presents, spend time with loved ones, etc.  I am going to start off the new semester right...meaning the Gospel comes before school and anything else.  No matter how much school work I have to do, there is ALWAYS time for Heavenly Father.  After all, there isn't a day that goes by where He doesn't make time for me.  Anyway, I am excited to relax and rejuvenate myself :)  
I just went to Cafe Rio with a friend who just got home from his mission.  It was really good to catch up and talk.  One of my new roommates just got back to Utah from the Jerusalem Center and she is here until tomorrow.  Then she'll go home to Alaska for Christmas and come back for winter semester.  I knew her from the ward last year and I'm really excited to have her as a roommate.  My roommates are all great.  My old roommate Alex is sleeping over tonight.  We're going to have lots of fun.  She means a lot to me and I always have such a great time with her.  We watched a movie last night and it was the dumbest movie I've ever seen haha.  But we ordered a yummy pizza, which made it better.  Now I'm going to go get some things done.  My brother Jon has his second degree blackbelt test tomorrow!!!  I'm so happy for him and his accomplishments.  He's the best brother.  Here's a picture from the day my friend Xanthe got married.  It matches my re-dedication goal because I am with the most important person to me!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your example, Heather. It's a good reminder to put first things first. I'm excited to spend time with you and the fam over Christmas. YAY! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I took that picture! :)
    Heather, I love you. You are such an amazing girl. :) Why don't we spend more time together??? :) Remember, I'm just a few blocks or only a phone call away, and I'll always be here for you. :) I love you so so so much!!! :D Wow, that was an excessive amount of smileys. LoL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! A new entry! You're awesome. Love you!

    ReplyDelete