Saturday, April 17, 2010

Finals can be over now; I give them permission.

I just got out of my third final and all I have to say is ughh.  Not the best feeling.  The only good thing about it is that on my way home, I stopped at the office of my apartment complex and they had hot dogs out at the grill.  Yummy.  I have another final Monday, which I already know I'm not going to feel prepared for because I would need a whole week to study for that one, and my last one is Tuesday at 8:00 pm.  Meanwhile, as I study in my hot, lonely apartment, there are over 50 people at the pool/volleyball court/courtyard soaking up the sun.  Too bad all of my studying is on the computer and my computer battery lasts about 5 minutes.  I'm so excited for finals to be over so I can start packing and move home.  I'm not happy to leave my roommates, but I think it will be a fun change (not to mention the fact that I can get away from blasting scream-o music often played in my apartment that ruins the Spirit).  I'm enjoying the great weather and the happiness it brings.  My visiting teachers stopped by today and brought me a super fancy cupcake from a local cupcake shop.  I'm really excited to eat it.  I have loved getting to know them this year.  They are wonderful girls.  I better go be productive before I go to my friend's bachelorette party tonight :)  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment