Friday, April 16, 2010

Disneyland is definitely NOT the happiest place on earth!

February 26th, I had the wonderful opportunity to go through the temple and receive my endowment.  Without the temple, God's plan could not be fulfilled.  It is the only way to return to live with Him in complete, ultimate joy FOREVER!  I would never settle for less than that :)
My mom and me before going in the temple.  I love her so much!
:)
I'm pretty sure I have the best sisters in the whole wide world...and I get to be with them forever! 
A few weeks later, my sisters and I planned a trip up to the Salt Lake temple.  My Grandma Stevenson, who lives in Salt Lake, also came.  It was so beautiful in the temple and it was so great to be with some of my loved ones.  After the temple, we went to my grandma's house for a yummy lunch.  I wish I could do this every weekend!  I've gone to the temple every week (sometimes multiple times) since February 26th and I learn many new things each time I go.  The temple is the house of the Lord.  It brings peace.  It seals families together for all eternity.  It is beautiful in so many ways.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment