Friday, April 16, 2010

My future adventure in...

Many of you probably already know, but I received my mission call in February!!!!  I received it in the mail on a Wednesday and waited until Thursday to open it.  It was fun to have the envelope for a day and know that it held life-changing information in it.  I opened it February 18, 2010 and it was so wonderful to have so many friends and family members there to celebrate with me.  

CANADA TORONTO WEST MISSION!!!!!!!!!
Reporting to the Provo MTC on June 2, 2010.

So happy!  I knew right when I opened my call that it was inspired.  It feels so right and natural.  It has been fun to research about my mission since then.  The city of Toronto actually is not in my mission.  The west mission is a lot more rural, but we do have some bigger cities too.  My mission home is in Brampton, ON, which also has a temple!!!!  I'm so excited to finish school so I can solely focus on preparing to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  It is the only true church on the earth and it has made me who I am today.  I literally could not live forever without it.  It is amazing that I have come to this point in my life and am blessed to have this wonderful opportunity.  I know it will be hard, but it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment